1. Go to survey.cargosurveycontrol.com where you will see the login screen:
2. Type in your username and your password and click ‘Sign In’
3. You will be presented with a screen that will contain all of your current surveys that are being worked on or completed.
At the top of the screen, select ‘Surveys’ and ‘New Survey’
5. You will normally select to List the survey on the surveys board so that it can be picked up by any of the surveyors on the panel.
a. You do have the opportunity to instruct a surveyor directly but we don’t recommend that you do this to start with.
b. Select the date by which the survey must be taken up
c. Set the fee that you are prepared to pay for the survey to be completed. Be realistic, otherwise no surveyor will take up your request. The fee that you enter here will be the fee you pay on completion.
d. Click ‘Save’ once you have entered all the required information.
a. Enter a description
b. Select a document type or ‘Other’ from the dropdown list.
c. Select whether or not the document is to be made available on the list of survey requests or whether it should only be available to a surveyor once it has been claimed by that surveyor.
Previously uploaded documents will be displayed on this page too.
7. Keep uploading all the documents you require.
8. Once all the documents have been uploaded, click on ‘Done’